I recently just read a blog about 1,000 things that make one happy, thankful, joyful, etc and thought…hey! I could do that. I might not begin this blogging adventure with 1,000 but start small and grow bigger. I might not update everyday, but when I do…trust me. It will be great. 🙂 So when the dog bites and the bee stings and I’m feeling sad. I’ll simply remember my 1,000 things, and then I won’t feel so bad. 🙂
1. Watching the full moon rise
2. Ice cold water
4. Capturing Light
6. Hay bales
7. Freshly cut grass
8. Fresh flowers
9. Farmer’s Markets
11. Beach sand between my toes
12. Birds chirping
13. Baby Feet
14. Laughing at nothing
15. Laughing so hard you can’t breathe
16. Highest points in cities at night
17. Coffee – Iced Americano
18. New strings on my guitar
19. Exercise clothes (especially from LuLuLemon)
20. Sunsets over the ocean
21. My Pop
22. My Seester
23. My Mom
24. My grandma try to record a story on my iPhone
25. My grandpa telling a joke
26. Reading blogs by other people
27. Looking at photography blogs
28. A good americano from a cute (non-chain) coffee shop
29. Sitting on a secluded rock next to a lake
30. Encountering the Holy Spirit
31. When the word of God comes alive
32. Getting married (hopefully that will be one of my favorite things soon …)
33. Having coffee/tea with a good friend.
34. My Iphone 😉
35. The sound of rain on rooftops
36. Road trips
37. Doing cartwheels
38. Long runs
39. Laughing ducks
41. The sound of a good drum beat.
42. Dancing like no body is looking.
43. Watching “You’ve Got Mail” for the 1,00oth time.
44. Running through orchards.
45. The sounds of a bubbling brook (creek)
46. Frogs “singing” at night
47. Laying in my hammock
48. Getting mail…REAL snail mail.
49. Hiking through the woods
50. Finding a new waterfall
51. Seeing high school students have “aha” moments.
52. Taking photos for a maternity shoot.
53. Having lunch with Tiffany N.
54. Watching/listening to “Friends” on a road trip with my sister.
55. Driving into my hometown on a clear day and seeing the beautifully snowcapped Sierras.
56. Snowshoeing deep into the woods.
57. Getting new runners
58. Getting new running gear.
59. Getting new backpacking gear
61. Tacos…from home.
62. Traveling by plane
63. Sitting in airports and people watching.
64. Surprise visiting family or friends